Isimsizler Episode 4 with English & Urdu Subtitles


No need Fouad Sahib

what would we be able to say that these individuals didn't care for our food? Honorable men. I'm sorry Don't let their jabber ruin our companionship Get begun. Bismillah I swear I am not a deceiver I will come to work. I will come to work by vow Give me an opportunity to educate you regarding around evening time's attack. I will battle with the warriors to the final gasp. 

That is, the warriors are sitting tight for you? 

No, now is the ideal time, the contenders haven't entered the city yet Let me go, let them bite the dust with me Talk to you soon and keep up the great substance It has been accounted for that the association will dispatch a significant assault this evening They need to report their own administration without hesitation.

Isimsizler Season 1 Episode 4 In Urdu Subtitles 

The slope individuals have entered the city with substantial weapons What? General Ehsan Do you realize when to assault? An assault could occur whenever, we don't have time, I have educated the police and uncommon powers They will search for weapons, yet insufficient, we will require military assistance Okay, we're coming, how about we move in the vehicle immediately General Ehsan, send help quickly Need something? 

The Situation is Terrible

Send the gatekeepers to the city promptly Now, may God help us Winner, there should be something incorrectly, we have been sent here and no vehicle has passed here since morning. This is definitely not an indication of old buddy 9954, 9954, the middle has assaulted us Anyone tuning in? We have been assaulted what number individuals are there Don't know 5, 10, 15 It's a hazardous assault. I can't lift my head 5245, show restraint, help is being sent Shoot, shoot Listen, everybody, the entry among Zaire and Novo has been assaulted Everyone got there, there was an assault Well done my Shero Don't return without it.




Post a Comment

0 Comments