Isimsizler Episode 5 with English & Urdu Subtitles

 


Isimsizler Season 1 Episode 5 In Urdu Subtitles 

We'll go together tomorrow This year we will light the light of opportunity in Verankaya This spring will carry with it opportunity and love Sherwan, we'll be occupied around evening time I have work What happened Agha? Everything is my duty, Tariq and Jawan are likewise coming Tariq and Jawan have would not come, there should be something incorrectly, well Agha, what occurred, never wouldn't come subsequent to catching wind of the work I have work What are these vehicles going all over in the first part of the day, what's going on? Has the city district out of nowhere begun working? 

This is the fifth vehicle that has passed 

They have been going ahead each street since morning Whatever it is, I watch out for them, you get some information about ice, on the off chance that you discover, advise them. OK fine As soon as it gets dim, the warriors will enter from the east side of the city The downpour. Isimsizler Season 1 Episode 5 In Urdu Subtitles And you need to oppose including every person with the goal that the warriors can get their feet well inside the city Got it? Sibling Dinar, you will remain in the middle, when the fortifications go to the downpour, you need to assault Ardal, have our men arrived at the houses? Indeed, showed up Here, here, here and here Well, advise them to pass on, however don't take off from the house If the lead representative is gotten, these houses will be genuinely necessary Orders have been given, when are the kids to go?Did everybody comprehend the orders well? Any issue No, at that point we should go Keep specialized gadgets open So individuals of Qara Hassan's family will be careful, I said no, they are earnest individuals. Welcome, bring bliss Thank you Younis Agha, look, I have brought the Governor Welcome Governor May Allah facilitate the challenges of your new chance Amen, so be it, please, let's be honest Peace be upon you,Isimsizler Season 1 Episode 5 In Urdu O people,Welcome Doctor, thank you This is the new lead representative sir, I know, it's nice to know Such a non-lead representative? Why not, precisely Elif Come on in, investigate and have fun! Sir, congrats Thanks Sir, what occurred 

For what reason did you bring me here? Where have the weapons landed? 

By God, I didn't go anyplace, I just went to my work place We've seen the arms stop, is there a deficiency or do you work for somebody? It's not, the weapon is finished, I've appropriated it, so it would have been less Don't reveal to me stories If I don't know, Isimsizler Season 1 Episode 5 In Urdu Subtitles I have gone out close to Jokor Mosque And two toward the rear of the school But barely any, I checked, I depended on promise Tell me, how to manage weapons? Advise me or I'll blow my head off.Listen, for our motivation, treachery is deserving of death I'm not a trickster, don't hit me Governor.

Isimsizler Episode 5 With Urdu Subtitles



Isimsizler Episode 5 With English Subtitles


Post a Comment

0 Comments